Managing and completing account reconciliations in a large, global enterprise can be daunting due to the number of data sources and the volume of reconciliations that need to be completed. Reliance on spreadsheets or other disconnected solutions can result in errors and delays in completing critical account reconciliations.
Join this webinar to learn how OneStream enables organizations to align account reconciliations with financial reporting to reduce errors and speed the financial close process. Learn how OneStream delivers a new level of risk management for the office of the CFO with our XF MarketPlace Solution for Account Reconciliations.
Begin working on Account Reconciliations in hours – not days or weeks – to deliver a new level of data quality and risk reporting. Reconcile what you report and drill to reconciliations directly from financial reports with our single source platform for all GL trial balances.
Attendees will learn how to:
- How to eliminate the disconnect between reconciliations and financial reporting.
- How to deliver a complete statistical view of your financial reports including a risk-adjusted balance sheet
- How to link reported balances to reconciled accounts and drill from financial statements to the reconciliations
Date: Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Time: 11:00 AM EDT (5:00 PM CET)
Meet the Experts
- Craig Colby, Chief Revenue Officer, OneStream Software
- Kelly Darren, Senior Solutions Consultant, OneStream Software