Going into 2020, the two top priorities for the finance function were cost optimizations and becoming a better business partner. Since the crisis however, the finance organization is being forced to reshuffle some of its agenda items to elevate objectives such as improving analytics capabilities and advancing automation efforts.
Join us for this webinar on how and why the top priorities for the finance function have shifted since the COVID-19 crisis. The Hackett Group and OneStream will share their unique data, insights, and case studies to help organizations respond to recent market events in the near and longer terms.
During this webinar you will learn:
- The top priorities for finance professionals in 2020
- Critical gaps that must be addressed to meet finance's goals
- Business issues that are shaping finance's priorities
- The impact on key aspects of finance's service delivery model
- Strategic implications for your organization
Meet the Experts
Glenn Hafler – Associate Principal, EPM, ERP & Analytics (EEA) Transformation, The Hackett Group
Trey Robbins – Principal, OneStream Practice Lead, The Hackett Group
Scott Stern – Director of Product Marketing, OneStream Software