Forward-thinking companies are continually looking for ways to advance their Planning and Forecasting processes and provide the insights needed to innovate, stay ahead of the competition and make timely business decisions. They are unifying their operational and financial plans to create visibility and agility so that organizations can quickly identify, assess and empower leaders to take action. This is no longer just a vision, but an achievable goal.
Join BPM Partners and OneStream Software and learn how to take your FP&A process to the next level.
Craig Schiff founder of BPM Partners will review the Evolution of FP&A including:
- Which stages of FP&A companies are in today and where they are going
- How companies can move from one phase to another; i.e. basic forecasting to a rolling forecast, from planning to a unified operational planning
- How technology helps achieve this move
Scott Stern, Director at OneStream, will review the latest technologies, how they transform FP&A and customer stories. This includes:
- Advanced driver-based planning
- Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics
- Advanced analytics and visualizations
Craig Schiff - Founder of BPM Partners
Scott Stern – Director of Product Marketing, OneStream Software