Finance organizations are quickly reaching a new transformative age - playing a larger and more strategic role across the enterprise. But as the function evolves, many finance teams struggle to create a compelling vision that addresses the needs of all stakeholders. To meet these needs, organizations are re-thinking what they need to report and how often. Many leaders are evaluating what the changing role means for people within the finance function and how this evolution will impact their current teams.
You are invited to a thought provoking panel discussion with Head of EY Better Finance Podcast, Myles Corson, OneStream Thought Leader Scott Stern, and the VP Finance for a large Technology Company. This prestigious group will discuss Finance 4.0 - The Transformative Age of Finance.
Some key discussion points:
- The shift from cost to value as a measure
- The journey to agile finance
- Non-financial data as business drivers
- Key benefits and considerations
We hope to see you there!
When: Tuesday, November 19
Where: Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse
Address: 8100 E Orchard Rd, Denver, CO 80111
Time: 11:00 AM
- 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM - Check-In & Networking
- 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM - Unleashing Finance in the Transformative Age: Fireside Chat with OneStream's Scott Stern and Myles Corson, Host of EY Better Finance Podcast
- 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM - Panel Discussion
- 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM - Round Table