Finance leaders today have access to more data than ever before and leveraged effectively it can have a game-changing impact on business strategy and performance. The ability to identify and act on financial signals in this data will be transformational for finance teams. In much the same way that advanced analytics has transformed baseball, it is poised to do the same in the office of finance.
Advanced analytics now drives the strategic direction of the most successful sports franchises. What can business learn from the evolution of analytics in baseball? Let’s find out from Craig Breslow, “The Smartest Man in Baseball”, who after his playing career, joined the Chicago Cubs front office as Director of Strategic Initiatives for Baseball Operations.
In this webinar, Craig will discuss:
- The unique implementation of analytics into both on- and off-field initiatives
- Mobilizing groups with different exposures and appetites for data and analytics
- Melding traditional data management with cutting edge technology to your advantage
- Turning data into information that executives use make faster, fact-based decisions
- Using analytics to improve insights into performance
Meet the Experts
Craig Colby – President, OneStream Software
Craig Breslow – Director of Strategic Initiatives for Baseball Operations, Chicago Cubs